2. Feed the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight not by compulsion, but willingly; not in fondness of dishonest gain, but with an eager attitude;
3. Not as exercising lordship over your possessions; but by being examples to the flock of God.
4. And when the Chief Shepherd is manifested, you shall receive an unfading, eternal crown of glory.
5. In the same manner, you younger men be subject to the older men; and all of you be subject to one another, being clothed with humility because God sets Himself against the proud, but He gives grace to the humble.
6. Be humbled therefore under the mighty hand of God so that He may exalt you in due time;
7. Casting all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.
8. Be sober! Be vigilant! For your adversary the devil is prowling about as a roaring lion, seeking anyone he may devour.
9. Whom resist, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are being fulfilled among your brethren who are in the world.
11. To Him be the glory and the power into the ages of eternity. Amen.
14. Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be with all of you who are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
T-NSMa fellow elder,G4850
N-GSFthat is aboutG3195
V-PAP-GSFto be revealed:G601
CONJin fondness of dishonest gain,G147
In the same manner,G3668
A-VPM-Cbe subject toG5293
A-VPMofyou be subjectG5293
V-PPP-NPMto one another,G240
N-NSMsets Himself againstG498
N-ASFto the humble.G5011
CONJHe may exaltG5312
A-NSMis prowling aboutG4043
I-ASMhe may devour.G2666
N-GPNare being fulfilledG2005
N-DSMafter you have sufferedG3958
V-2AAP-APMa little while,G3641
V-PNI-1SI have writtenG1125
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved