1. This is the third time that I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter shall be established.
2. I have previously told you, and I am telling you in advance the second time, as though I were present; but since I am absent now, I am writing to those who have continued to sin until now—and to all the rest—that if I come again, I will not spare.
3. Since you seek a proof of Christ speaking through me (Who is not weak toward you, but is powerful in you;
4. For although He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by God’s power; and we are indeed weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by God’s power toward you),
5. Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Don’t you of your own selves know that Jesus Christ is in you? Otherwise, you are reprobates.
6. But I hope that you will recognize that we are not reprobates.
7. Now I am praying to God that you do no evil; not that we may appear to be approved, but that you may do what is right, even if we are regarded as reprobates.
8. For we do not have any power against the truth, but only for the truth.
9. And we rejoice when we are weak and you are strong; for we are also praying for this—even your perfection.
10. For this cause, I am writing these things to you while I am absent, in order that when I am present I may not treat you with severity, according to the authority which the Lord has given me for edification and not for destruction.
11. In conclusion, brethren, rejoice! Be perfected; be encouraged; be of the same mind; be at peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
12. Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the saints send salutations to you.
13. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.
The second epistle to the Corinthians,
written from Philippi of Macedonia
by Titus and Luke
D-ASNis the thirdG5154
A-ASNtime that I am comingG2064
N-NSNshall be established.G2476
I have previously told you,G4280
CONJI am telling youG4302
V-PAI-1Sin advance theG3588
CONJI were present;G3918
CONJsince I am absentG548
ADVI am writingG1125
V-PAI-1Sto those whoG3588
T-DPMhave continued to sinG4258
V-RAP-DPMuntil now— andG2532
ADVI will notG3756
CONDHe was crucifiedG4717
CONJwe shall liveG2198
F-2APMto see whetherG1487
V-PAM-2Pyour own selves.G1438
PRT-Nyou of your own selvesG1438
CONJI am prayingG2172
V-2APS-1Pto be approved,G1384
CONJwe are weakG770
CONJfor we are alsoG2532
PREPI am writingG1125
D-APNto you while I am absent,G548
V-PAP-NSMin order thatG2443
CONJwhen I am presentG3918
V-PAP-NSMI may notG3361
V-ADS-1Syou with severity,G664
V-PPM-2Pbe of theG3588
V-PAM-2Pbe at peace;G1514
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved