1. The elder to the chosen lady and her children, whom I love in truth, and not I alone, but also all those who have known the truth;
3. Grace, mercy, and peace shall be with us from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
5. And now I beseech you, lady, not as though I am writing a new commandment to you, but that which we have observed from the beginning, that we love one another.
8. Watch out for yourselves in order that we may not lose the things we have accomplished, but that we may receive a full reward.
9. Anyone who transgresses and does not continue in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. But the one who continues in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house, and do not say to him, “Welcome!”
11. For anyone who says, “Welcome!” to him is partaking in his evil works.
13. The children of your chosen sister salute you. Amen.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved