1. And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song in the day the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul.
2. And he said, “The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer.
3. The God Who is my Rock, in Him will I trust. He is my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior. You save me from violence.
4. I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised. And I shall be saved from my enemies.
5. When the waves of death encircled me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
6. The sorrows of the grave hemmed me in. The snares of death went in front of me.
7. In my distress I called upon the LORD and cried to my God. And He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry entered into His ears.
8. Then the earth shook and trembled. The foundations of the heavens moved and shook because He was angry.
9. Smoke went up out of His nostrils, and fire out of His mouth devoured. Coals were kindled by it.
10. He bowed the heavens also, and came down. And darkness was under His feet.
11. And He rode upon a cherub and did fly. And He was seen upon the wings of the wind.
12. And He made darkness coverings around Him, dark waters, thick clouds of the skies.
13. From the brightness before Him were coals of fire kindled.
14. The LORD thundered from the heavens, and the Most High uttered His voice.
15. And He sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and troubled them.
16. And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were uncovered at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of His nostrils.
17. He sent from above, He took me. He drew me out of many waters.
18. He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me; for they were stronger than I.
19. They went before me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my stay.
20. He brought me forth also into a large place. He delivered me because He delighted in me.
21. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness according to the cleanness of my hands He has rewarded me.
22. For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
23. For all His judgments were before me. And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.
24. I was also upright before Him, and have kept myself from my iniquity.
25. And the LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His eyes.
26. With the faithful You will show Yourself faithful; with the upright man You will show Yourself upright.
27. With the pure You will show Yourself pure; and with the perverted You will appear perverse.
28. And You will save the afflicted people, but Your eyes are upon the proud, whom You bring low.
29. For You are my lamp, O LORD. And the LORD will lighten my darkness.
30. For by You I have run through a troop. By my God I have leaped over a wall.
31. As for God, His way is perfect. The word of the LORD is tried. He is a shield to all those who seek refuge in Him,
32. For Who is God, except the LORD? And Who is a rock except our God?
33. God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect.
34. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and causing me to stand upon my high places.
35. He teaches my hands to war, so that my hands may bend a bow of bronze.
36. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your help has made me great.
37. You have enlarged my steps under me so that my feet did not slip.
38. I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them, and turned not back again until I had finished them.
39. And I have crushed them and wounded them so that they could not rise. Yea, they have fallen under my feet,
40. For You have girded me with strength to battle. You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
41. You have also given me the necks of my enemies that I might destroy them who hate me.
42. They looked, but there was none to save; even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.
43. Then I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I stamped them like the mire of the streets and spread them out.
44. You have also delivered me from the strivings of my people, You have kept me the head of the nations. A people I knew not shall serve me.
45. Strangers shall submit themselves to me. As soon as they hear, they shall obey me.
46. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their strongholds.
47. The LORD lives! And blessed be my Rock, and exalted be the God, the Rock of my salvation.
48. It is God Who avenges me and Who brings down the peoples under me,
49. And Who brings me forth from my enemies. You also lift me up on high above those rising up against me. You deliver me from the violent man.
50. Therefore, I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises to Your name.
51. He is the Tower of salvation for His king, and He shows mercy to His anointed, to David and to his seed, forevermore.”
HCHVpw3msto the LORDH3068
HTdHNcbsain the dayH3117
HToHSp3msout of the handH3709
HVqrmpcHSp3msand out of the handH3709
HNcmpcWho is my Rock,H6697
HRHSp3mswill I trust.H2620
HVqi1csHe ismy Shield,H4043
HNcbscHSp1csand the HornH7161
HCHNcbscof my salvation,H3468
HNcmscHSp1csmy High Tower,H4869
HNcmscHSp1csand my Refuge,H4498
HVhrmscHSp1csYou save meH3467
HVqi1csupon the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp1csAnd He heardH8085
HNcmscHSp1csout of His temple,H1964
HRHNcmscHSp3msand my cryH7775
HCHNcfscHSp1csenteredinto His ears.H241
Then the earthH776
HNcbpcof the heavensH8064
HVqp3msout of His nostrils,H639
And the channelsH650
HNcmpcof the seaH3220
HNcbpcof the worldH8398
HVNi3mpat the rebukingH1606
HRHNcfscof the LORD,H3068
HNpat the blastH5397
HRHNcfscof the breathH7307
HNcbscof His nostrils.H639
HVqi3msHSp1csaccording to my righteousnessH6666
HRHNcfscHSp1csaccording to the cleannessH1252
HRHNcmscof my handsH3027
HNcbdcHSp1csHe has rewardedH7725
As for God,H410
HNcfscof the LORDH3068
HPp3msis a shieldH4043
HRHNcmscthose who seek refugeH2620
And I have crushed themH398
HCHVpw1csHSp3mpand wounded themH4272
HCHVqw1csHSp3mpso that they could notH3808
HVqi3mpHSnYea, they have fallenH5307
Then I beat themH7833
HCHVqi1csHSp3mpas small as the dustH6083
HRHNcmscof the earth,H776
HNcbsaI stamped themH1854
HVhi1csHSp3mplike the mireH2916
HRHNcmscof the streetsH2351
HNcmpaandspread them out.H7554
You have also delivered meH6403
HCHVpw2msHSp1csfrom the strivingsH7379
HRHNcbpcof my people,H5971
HNcmscHSp1csYou have kept meH8104
HRHNcmscof the nations.H1471
HTnshall serve me.H5647
And Who brings me forthH3318
HCHVhrmscHSp1csfrom my enemies.H341
HRHVqrmpcHSp1csYou also lift me up on highH7311
HVoi2msHSp1csabove those rising up against me.H6965
HCHRHVqrmpcHSp1csYou deliver meH5337
HVhi2msHSp1csfrom the violentH2555
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved