1. “And at that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands for the children of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even until that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered—every one who shall be found written in the book.
2. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. And they who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they who turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever and ever.
4. But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, even to the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5. Then I, Daniel, looked; and behold, there stood two others, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the one on that side of the bank of the river.
6. And one said to the man clothed in linen who was above the waters of the river: “How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?”
7. And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, saying, “It shall be for a time, times, and a half a time. And when the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things shall be finished.”
9. And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and refined. But the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12. Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
13. But you, go your way till the end be, for you shall rest and stand in your lot at the end of the days.”
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved