1. “And at that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands for the children of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even until that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered—every one who shall be found written in the book.
2. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. And they who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they who turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever and ever.
4. But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, even to the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5. Then I, Daniel, looked; and behold, there stood two others, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the one on that side of the bank of the river.
6. And one said to the man clothed in linen who was above the waters of the river: “How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?”
7. And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, saying, “It shall be for a time, times, and a half a time. And when the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things shall be finished.”
9. And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and refined. But the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12. Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
13. But you, go your way till the end be, for you shall rest and stand in your lot at the end of the days.”
"And at thatH1931
HNpshall stand up,H5975
HNcmpcof your people.H5971
HNcmscHSp2msAnd there shall beH1961
HVNp3fssince there wasH1961
HTdHNcbsaAnd at thatH1931
HNcmscHSp2msshall be delivered—H4422
HNcmscwho shall be foundH4672
HVqsmsain the book.H5612
HCHAampaof those who sleepH3463
HRHAampcin the dustH6083
HNcmsaof the earthH127
And they who are wiseH7919
HVhi3mpas the brightnessH2096
HRHNcmscof the firmament,H7549
HTdHNcmsaand they who turn manyH7227
HCHVhrmpcshall shine as the starsH3556
HNcbscof the end.H7093
HAampashall run to and fro,H7751
HTdHNcfsashall be increased.H7235
HAcmsaon this sideH2008
HDof the bankH8193
HRHNcfscof the river,H2975
HTdHNcmsaand the oneH259
HCHAcmsaon that sideH2008
HDof the bankH8193
HRHNcfscof the river.H2975
And one saidH559
HCHVqw3msto the manH376
HRHNcmpcof the river:H2975
HTishall it be toH5704
HNcmscof these wonders?"H6382
And I heardH8085
HRHNcmpcof the river,H2975
HTdHNcmsawhen he held upH7311
HCHVhw3mshis right handH3225
HNcfscHSp3msand his left handH8040
HCHVNw3msby Him who livesH2416
HCsaying, "It shall be for a time,H4150
HNcmpaand a halfH2677
HCHNcmsaa time. And when the powerH3027
HNcbscof the holyH6944
HNcmschas been finallyH3615
HPdxcpshall be finished."H3615
HVqp1csbut I did notH3808
HVqi1csThen I said,H559
HCHVqw1csHSh"O my lord,H113
HTishall be the endH319
HAampashall be purified,H1305
HVti3mpand made white,H3835
HCHVNi3mpBut the wickedH7563
HAampashall do wickedly;H7561
HNcmscof the wickedH7563
HVqi3mpbut the wiseH7919
And from the timeH6256
HCHRHNcbsathat the dailyH8548
HTdHNcmsasacrifice shall be taken away,H5493
HVHp3msand the abominationH8251
HNcmsathat causes desolationH8074
HVqrmsais set up,H5414
HCHRHVqcthere shall be a thousandH505
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved