1. “You shall not see your brother’s ox or his sheep go astray and hide yourself from them. You shall surely bring them again to your brother.
2. And if your brother is not near you, or if you do not know him, then you shall bring it into your own house, and it shall be with you until your brother seeks after it, and you shall give it back to him again.
3. In the same way you shall do with his donkey. And so shall you do with his clothing. And with any lost thing of your brother’s, which he has lost and you have found, you shall do the same. You may not hide yourself.
4. You shall not see your brother’s donkey or his ox fall down by the way, and hide yourself from them. You shall surely help him to lift it up again.
5. Anything that pertains to a man shall not be worn by a woman, neither shall a man put a woman’s garment on. For all that do so are abominable to the LORD your God.
6. If a bird’s nest happens to be before you in the way in any tree, or on the ground, with young ones or eggs, and the mother sitting on the young or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother with the young.
7. You shall in every case let the mother go and take the young for yourself, so that it may be well with you, and you may make your days longer.
8. When you build a new house, then you shall make a guard rail for your roof, so that you do not bring blood on your house if one falls from it.
9. You shall not sow your vineyard with different kinds of seeds, lest the fruit of your seed which you have sown and the fruit of your vineyard be defiled.
10. You shall not plow with an ox and a donkey together.
11. You shall not wear a garment of different kinds, as of wool and linen together.
12. You shall make for yourself tassels on the four corners of your cloak with which you cover yourself.
13. If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and hates her,
14. And makes shameful charges against her, and brings up an evil name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her, I did not find in her the tokens of virginity,’
15. Then shall the father of the girl, and her mother, take and bring tokens of the girl’s virginity to the elders of the city in the gate.
16. And the girl’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to wife, and he hates her.
17. And, lo, he has made shameful charges against her, saying, “I have not found in your daughter the tokens of virginity.” And yet these are the tokens of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18. And the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him.
19. And they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the girl because he has brought an evil name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not put her away all his days.
20. But if this thing is true and tokens of virginity are not found for the girl,
21. Then they shall bring the girl out to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones so that she dies because she has done foolishness in Israel to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put evil away from among you.
22. If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then they shall both of them die, the man that lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall put away evil from Israel.
23. If a girl who is a virgin is engaged to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her,
24. Then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them with stones that they die; the girl because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he has humbled his neighbor’s wife. So you shall put away evil from among you.
25. But if a man finds an engaged girl in the field, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man that lay with her shall die.
26. But you shall do nothing to the girl. No sin worthy of death is in the girl; for as when a man rises against his neighbor and slays him, even so is this matter.
27. For he found her in the field, the engaged girl cried out, but there was none to save her.
28. If a man finds a girl, a virgin not engaged, and lays hold on her, and lies with her, and they are found,
29. Then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he has humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
30. A man shall not take his father’s wife, nor uncover his father’s skirt.”
"You shall notH3808
HCHVtq2msyourself from them.Hm
HRHSp3mpYou shall surely bringH7725
HVhi2msHSp3mpto your brother.H251
HRHSp2msor if you do notH3808
HVqp2msHSp3msthen you shall bringH622
HNcmscyour own house,H1004
HNcmscHSp2msand it shall beH1961
HToHSp3msand you shall give it backH7725
In the same wayH3651
HCHTmyou shall doH6213
HVqi2mswith his donkey.H2543
HCHTmshall you doH6213
HVqi2mswith his clothing.H8071
HNcfscof your brother's,H251
HTrhe has lostH6
HRHSp1cpand you have found,H4672
HCHVqq2msHSp3fsyou shall doH6213
HVqi2msthe same. You mayH3201
You shall notH3808
HVqrmpaby the way,H1870
HCHVtq2msyourself from them.Hm
HRHSp3mpYou shall surelyH6965
HRHSp3msto lift it up again.H6965
Anything that pertainsH3627
HNcmscto a manH1397
HCHTnshall a manH1397
HNcfscto the LORDH3068
HVNi3msto be before youH6440
HRHNcbpcHSp2msin the wayH1870
HNcfpaand the motherH517
HTdHNcfpayou shall notH3808
You shall in every caseH7971
HTolet the motherH517
HRit may be wellH3190
HRHSp2fsand you may make your daysH3117
HNcmsathen you shall makeH6213
HCHVqq2msa guard railH4624
HNcmsafor your roof,H1406
HRHNcmscHSp2msso that you do notH3808
HNcmpaon your houseH1004
You shall notH3808
HNcbscHSp2mswith different kinds of seeds,H3610
HTdHNcfsaof your seedH2233
HTryou have sownH2232
HVqi2msand the fruitH8393
HCHNcfscof your vineyardH3754
HRHSp3fsand brings upH3318
HTdHNcfsaand when I cameH7126
HRHSp3fsI did notH3808
HRHSp3fsthe tokens of virginity,'H1331
Then shall the fatherH1
HNcmscof the girl,H5291
HTdHNcfsaand her mother,H517
HCHVhq3cptokens of the girl'sH5291
HAampcof the cityH5892
HTdHNcfsain the gate.H8179
And the girl'sH5291
HRHNcfsaand he hates her.H8130
HNcmpaagainst her, saying,H559
HRHVqc"I have notH3808
HVqp1csin your daughterH1323
HRHNcfscHSp2msthe tokens of virginity."H1331
HNcbpaAnd yet theseH428
HCHPdxcpare the tokens of my daughter'sH1323
HNcbpcAnd they shall spreadH6566
HAampcof the city.H5892
And they shall fineH6064
HCHVqq3cpthem to the fatherH1
HRHNcmscof the girlH5291
HChe has broughtH3318
HNpAnd she shall beH1961
HRHNcfsaHe may notH3808
Then they shall bringH3318
HNcmscof her father'sH1
HNcmscand the menH376
HNcmpcof her cityH5892
HNcfscHSp3fsshall stone herH5619
HRdHNcfpaso that she diesH4191
HCshe has doneH6213
HRHNpto play the harlotH2181
HRHVqcin her father'sH1
HNcmscSo you shall putH1197
HTdHAamsaaway from among you.H7130
HVqsfscto a husband,H1167
HNcmsathen they shall bothH1571
HTdHNcfsaand the woman.H802
HCHTdHNcfsaSo you shall put awayH1197
HNcfsawho isa virginH1330
HVPsfsato a husband,H376
HRHNcmsaand a manH376
HCHVqq3msHSp3fsin the cityH5892
Then you shall bringH3318
HTdHNcfsaand you shall stoneH5619
HRdHNcfpathat they die;H4191
HTrshe did notH3808
HVqp3fsin the city,H5892
HTrhe has humbledH6031
HNcfscSo you shall put awayH1197
HTdHAamsafrom among you.H7130
HTdHNcfsain the field,H7704
HRdHNcmsaand the manH376
But you shall doH6213
HNcmsato the girl.H5291
HNcmsaisin the girl;H5291
HNcmscHSp3msand slays him,H7523
HVPp3fsand lays hold on her,H8610
HRHSp3fsand they are found,H4672
Then the manH376
HCHVqq3msto the girl'sH5291
HNcmsaand she shall beH1961
HTrhe has humbled her,H6031
HTnput her awayH7971
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved