1. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2. “Speak to the children of Israel that they bring Me an offering. You shall take an offering from every man that gives it willingly with his heart.
3. And this is the offering which you shall take of them: gold, and silver, and brass,
4. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and bleached linen, and goats’ hair,
5. And rams’ skins dyed red, and tanned leather skins, and acacia wood,
6. Oil for lighting, spices for anointing oil and for sweet incense,
7. Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod and in the breastplate.
8. And let them make Me a sanctuary, so that I may dwell among them.
9. According to all that I show you, the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments of it, even so you shall make it.
10. And they shall make an ark of acacia wood. Two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide and a cubit and a half high.
11. And you shall overlay it with pure gold. You shall overlay it inside and out, and shall make on it a crown molding of gold all around the top edge.
12. And you shall cast four rings of gold for it, and shall put it on its four feet. And two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings on the other side of it.
13. And you shall make staves of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold.
14. And you shall put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, so that the ark may be carried by them.
15. And the staves shall be in the rings of the ark. They shall not be taken from it.
16. And you shall put into the ark the testimony which I shall give you.
17. And you shall make a mercy seat of pure gold. Two and a half cubits shall be the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it.
18. And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of beaten work you shall make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat.
19. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end. From the mercy seat you shall make the cherubim, on the two ends of it.
20. And the cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces, each toward the other; the faces of the cherubim shall be toward the mercy seat.
21. And you shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark. And in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.
22. And I will meet with you there, and I will talk with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim on the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.
23. You shall also make a table of acacia wood, its length two cubits, and its breadth a cubit, and its height a cubit and a half.
24. And you shall overlay it with pure gold, and make for this a crown molding of gold all around the top of it.
25. And you shall make unto it a border of a hand’s breadth all around. And you shall make a golden crown molding all around the border of it.
26. And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet of it.
27. The rings shall be adjoining the border as housings for the staves to carry the table.
28. And you shall make the staves of acacia wood and overlay them with gold, so that with them the table may be carried.
29. And you shall make its plates, and its spoons, and its pitchers, and its sacrificial cups with which a drink-offering is made. You shall make them of pure gold.
30. And upon the table you shall set showbread before Me always.
31. And you shall make a lampstand of pure gold. The lampstand shall be made of beaten work; its shaft, and its branches, its cups, its knobs, and its blossoms, shall be from it.
32. And six branches shall come out of the sides of it—three branches of the lampstand out of the one side, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side.
33. Three almond-like cups on the one branch, with knob and blossom; and three almond-like cups on the one branch, with knob and blossom, so for the six branches, those going out of the lampstand.
34. And in the lampstand shall be four almond-like cups, with their knobs and their blossoms;
35. And a knob under two branches of it, and a knob under two branches of it, and a knob under two branches of it, according to the six branches, those going out of the lampstand.
36. Their knobs and their branches shall be of it, all of it one beaten work of pure gold.
37. And you shall make the seven lamps of it. And one shall light the lamps of it, so that they may give light in the space in front of it.
38. And the tongs of it, and its pans shall be of pure gold.
39. One shall make it of a talent of pure gold, with all these vessels.
40. And see that you make them after their pattern, which was shown you in the mountain.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved