1. “And you shall make an altar of acacia wood, five cubits long and five cubits broad. The altar shall be square. And the height of it shall be three cubits.
2. And you shall make the horns upon the four corners of it. Its horns shall be of the same, and you shall overlay it with bronze.
3. And you shall make its pans to receive its ashes, and its shovels, and its basins, and its flesh-hooks, and its fire-pans. All the vessels of it you shall make of bronze.
4. And you shall make for it a grated network of bronze. And upon the network you shall make four bronze rings in the four corners of it.
5. And you shall put it under the ledge of the altar beneath so that the network may be even to the midst of the altar.
6. And you shall make staves for the altar,staves of acacia wood, and overlay them with bronze.
7. And the staves shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar to carry it.
8. You shall make it hollow with boards, as it was shown you in the mountain, so shall they make it.
9. And you shall make the court of the tabernacle; for the south side, southward, there shall be hangings for the court of fine-twined bleached linen of a hundred cubits long for one side.
10. And the twenty pillars of it, and their twenty sockets, shall be of bronze. The hooks of the pillars and their bands shall be of silver.
11. And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings of a hundred cubits long. And its twenty pillars and their twenty sockets shall be of bronze, the hooks of the pillars and their bands of silver.
12. And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits. Their pillars shall be ten and their sockets ten.
13. And the breadth of the court on the east side, eastward, shall be fifty cubits.
14. The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits. Their pillars shall be three and their sockets three;
15. And on the other side hangings of fifteen cubits, their pillars three and their sockets three.
16. And for the gate of the court shall be a screen of twenty cubits of blue and purple and scarlet, and fine-twined bleached linen worked with needlework, their pillars four and their sockets four.
17. All the pillars around the court shall be banded with silver, their hooks silver and their sockets of bronze.
18. The length of the court shall be a hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty cubits, and the height five cubits of fine-twined bleached linen, and their sockets bronze.
19. All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service of it, and all the pegs of it, and all the pegs of the court, shall be bronze.
20. And you shall command the children of Israel that they bring you pure olive oil beaten for the light to cause the lamp to burn always,
21. In the tabernacle of the congregation, outside the veil which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from sunset to sunrise before the LORD. It shall be a statute forever unto their generations on behalf of the children of Israel.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved