1. And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together and said to them, “These are the words which the LORD has commanded, for you to do them.
2. Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you a holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does work in it shall be put to death.
3. You shall kindle no fire throughout your living places upon the Sabbath day.”
4. And Moses spoke to all the congregation of the children of Israel saying, “This is the thing which the LORD commanded. He said,
5. ‘Take from among you an offering to the LORD. Whoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the LORD: gold, and silver, and bronze,
6. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and bleached linen, and goats’ hair,
7. And rams’ skins dyed red, and tanned leather, and acacia wood,
8. And oil for the light, and spices for anointing oil, and for the sweet incense,
9. And onyx stones, and stones to be set for the ephod and for the breastplate.
10. And every wise-hearted one among you shall come and make all that the LORD has commanded:
11. The tabernacle, its tent, its covering, its clasps, and its boards, its bars, its pillars, and its sockets.
12. And make the ark and the staves of it, the mercy seat, and the veil of the covering,
13. The table, and its staves, and all its vessels, and showbread,
14. Also the lampstand for the light, and its vessels, and its lamp, with the oil for the light,
15. And the incense altar, and its staves, and the anointing oil, and the sweet incense, and the hanging of the door at the entering in of the tabernacle.
16. And make the altar of burnt offering, with its bronze grate, its staves, and all its vessels, the laver and its base,
17. The hangings of the court, its pillars and their sockets, and the hanging, for the door of the court,
18. The pegs of the tabernacle, and the pegs of the court, and their cords,
19. The woven garments to do service in the holy place, the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest’s office.’ ”
20. And all the congregation of the children of Israel departed from the presence of Moses.
21. And they came, everyone whose heart stirred him up, and everyone whose spirit moved him. They brought the LORD’S offering to the work of the tabernacle of the congregation, and for all His service, and for the holy garments.
22. And the men came in together with the women, as many as were willinghearted, bringing bracelets and earrings and rings and ornaments, all jewels of gold; and everyone who dedicated offered an offering of gold to the LORD.
23. And everyone with whom was found blue and purple and scarlet and bleached linen and goats’ hair and red skins of rams and tanned leather skins, brought them.
24. Everyone who could make an offering of silver and bronze brought the LORD’S offering. And everyone with whom was found acacia wood for any work of the service brought it.
25. And every wise-hearted woman spun with her hands. And they brought spun yarn, blue and purple and scarlet and fine -twined linen.
26. And all the women whose hearts were lifted up in wisdom spun goats’ hair.
27. And the rulers brought onyx stones, and stones to be set, for the ephod and for the breastplate.
28. And they brought spice and oil, for the light and for the anointing oil and for the sweet incense.
29. The children of Israel brought a willing offering to the LORD, every man and woman whose heart made them willing to bring all manner of things for the work which the LORD had commanded to be made by the hand of Moses.
30. And Moses said to the children of Israel, “See, the LORD has called the son of Uri the son of Hur, by the name Bezaleel, of the tribe of Judah.
31. And He has filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of work,
32. And to devise designs, to work in gold, and in silver, and in bronze,
33. And in the cutting of stones to set, and in carving of wood, to make any kind of skillful work.
34. And He has put in his heart that he may teach, he and Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan.
35. He has filled them with wisdom of heart to work all kinds of work: of the smith, and of the skillful worker, and of the embroiderer in blue, in purple, in scarlet, and in bleached linen, and of the weaver, of those who do any work, and of those who work out artful work.”
HNcfscof the childrenH1121
HNptogether and saidH559
HVpp3msfor youto doH6213
HVNi3fsbut on the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcmsathere shall beH1961
HRHSp2mpa holy day,H6944
HNcmsato the LORD.H3068
HRHSp3msshall be put to death.H4191
HNcfscof the childrenH1121
HVqv2mpfrom among youH854
HNcfsato the LORD.H3068
HNcmscisof a willingH5081
HNcmscHSp3mslet him bring it,H935
HNcfscof the LORD:H3068
HNcfscfor the light,H3974
HNcmscfor the light,H3974
HNcmscof the doorH6607
HTdHNcmsaat the enteringH6607
HRHNcmscin of the tabernacle.H4908
HToAnd make the altarH4196
HNcmscof burnt offering,H5930
HNcmpcof the court,H2691
HNcmscfor the doorH8179
HNcmscof the court,H2691
HNcmpcto do serviceH8334
HRHVpcin the holyH6944
HRdHNcmsaplace, the holyH6944
HNcmpcof his sons,H1121
HNcmpcHSp3msto minister in the priest's office.'”H3547
And they came,H935
HNcmscHSp3msstirred him up,H5375
HNcfscto the workH4399
HRHNcfscof the tabernacleH168
HNcmscof the congregation,H4150
HNcmsaand for allH3605
HNcfscHSp3msand for the holyH6944
And the menH376
HRwith the women,H802
HTdHNcfpaas many asH3605
HNcmsato the LORD.H3068
HCHNcfscand bleached linenH8336
HCHAcfsaand goats' hairH5795
HNcmpaand tanned leatherH8476
HNcmscwho could makeH7311
HNcfscof the serviceH5656
HVqp3cpwith her hands.H3027
HRHNcbdcHSp3fsAnd they broughtH935
HCHTofine -twined linen.H8336
And the rulersH5387
HNcfpcto be set,H4394
HTdHNcmpafor the ephodH646
HRdHNcmsaand for the breastplate.H2833
HCHTothey brought spiceH1314
HTdHNcmsafor the lightH3974
HRHNcmsaand for the anointingH4888
HCHRHNcmscand for the sweetH5561
HVhp3cpa willing offeringH5071
HNcfsato the LORD,H3068
HRHNcmscmanner of things for the workH4399
HVpp3msto be madeH6213
HRHVqcby the handH3027
HNpby the nameH8034
HNpof the tribeH4294
And He has filledH4390
HToHSp3mswith the SpiritH7307
HCHRHNcfsaand in allH3605
HCHRHNcmsckinds of work,H4399
He has filledH4390
HNcfscof the smith,H2796
HNcmsaand of the skillful worker,H2803
HCHVqrmsaand of the embroidererH7551
HRHNcfscand in bleached linen,H8336
HCHRdHNcmsaand of the weaver,H707
HCHVqrmsaof those who doH6213
HNcfsaand of those who work outH2803
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved