1. And Bezaleel made the ark of acacia wood: two cubits and a half long, and a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high.
2. And he overlaid it with pure gold inside and out, and made a crown molding of gold around the top edges of it.
3. And he cast four rings of gold for it, for the corners of it, even two rings on the one side of it and two rings on the other side of it.
4. And he made staves of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold.
5. And he put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark in order to carry the ark.
6. And he made the mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half long, and one cubit and a half wide.
7. And he made two cherubim of gold on the two ends of the mercy seat. He made them of beaten work,
8. One cherub at one end, and one cherub at the other end. He made the cherubim at the two ends of the mercy seat.
9. And the cherubim were spreading out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, with their faces each toward the other. The faces of the cherubim were toward the mercy seat.
10. And he made the table of acacia wood: two cubits long, a cubit wide, and a cubit and a half high.
11. And he overlaid it with pure gold, and made for it a crown molding of gold all around.
12. Also he made for it a border all around of a hand’s breadth. And he made a crown molding of gold for the border of it all around.
13. And he cast for it four rings of gold, and put the rings on the four corners that were in the four legs of it.
14. The rings were near the border, the housings for the staves to carry the table.
15. And he made the staves of acacia wood, and overlaid them with gold, to carry the table.
16. And he made the vessels which were on the table, its dishes and its spoons, and its bowls, and its pitchers by which a drink offering is made, of pure gold.
17. And he made the lampstand of pure gold. He made the lampstand of beaten work; its shaft and its branch, its cups, its knobs, and its blossoms, were of the same.
18. And six branches went out of the sides of it: three branches of the lampstand out of the one side of it, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side of it.
19. Three almond-like cups were on the one branch, a knob and a blossom; and three almond-like cups on the other branch, a knob and a blossom—so throughout the six branches going out of the lampstand.
20. And on the lampstand were four almond- like cups, its knobs and its blossoms.
21. And a knob was under two branches of the same, and a knob under two branches of the same, and a knob under two branches of the same, to the six branches going out of it.
22. Their knobs and their branches were of the same; all of it was one beaten work of pure gold.
23. And he made its seven lamps, and its snuffers, and its snuff-dishes of pure gold.
24. He made it of a talent of pure gold, and all the vessels of it.
25. And he made the incense altar of acacia wood. Its length was a cubit, and its breadth a cubit, square. And its height was two cubits. Its horns were of one piece.
26. And he overlaid it with pure gold, the top of it and the sides of it all around, and the horns of it. Also, he made for it a crown molding of gold all around the top edge.
27. And he made two rings of gold for it beneath the crown molding of it, by the two corners of it, upon the two sides of it, to be places for the staves to bear it with.
28. And he made the staves of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold.
29. And he made the holy anointing oil, and the pure incense of sweet spices, the work of the perfumer.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved