1. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2. “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any other tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?
3. Shall wood be taken from it to do work? Or will men take from it for a peg to hang any vessel on it?
4. Behold, it is instead cast into the fire for fuel. The fire devours both its ends, and its middle is charred. Is it fit for any work?
5. Behold, when it was whole, it was not useful for work. How much less when the fire has devoured it, and it is charred? Shall it yet be made to work?
6. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, ‘As the vine is among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so I will give the people of Jerusalem, as fuel for the fire.
7. And I will set My face against them; they shall go out from the fire, yet the fire will still devour them. And you shall know that I am the LORD when I set My face against them.
8. And I will make the land desolate because they have committed a treacherous act,’ says the Lord GOD.”
HNcmscof the vineH1612
HTdHNcbsabetter than anyH3605
HNcmscor thana branchH2156
HVqp3msamong the treesH6086
HRHNcmpcof the forest?H3293
HCwill men takeH3947
HTmit is instead castH5414
HVNp3msinto the fireH784
HNcbpcHSp3msand its middleH8432
HVNp3msIs it fitH6743
HTiHVqi3msfor any work?H4399
HTmwhen it wasH1961
HAamsait was notH3808
HRHNcfsaHow much lessH637
HNcbsahas devoured it,H398
HVqp3fsHSp3msand it is charred?H2787
HCHVNw3msShall it yetH5750
HNcmscis among the treesH6086
HRHNcmscof the forest,H3293
HTrI have givenH5414
HVqp1csHSp3msto the fireH784
HTmI will giveH5414
HNpas fuel for the fire.
And I will setH5414
HRHSp3mpthey shall go outH3318
HVqp3cpfrom the fire,H784
HRHTdHNcbsayet the fireH784
HCHTdHNcbsawill still devour them.H398
HVqi3fsHSp3mpAnd you shall knowH3045
HNpwhen I setH7760
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved