2. O LORD, how long shall I cry and You will not hear? I cry out to You of violence, and You do not save!
3. Why do You show me wickedness, and trouble? For destruction and violence are before me; and there is strife, and contention rises up.
4. Therefore the law has become ineffective, and judgment does not always go forth, for the wicked entraps the righteous; therefore judgment goes forth perverted.
5. “Look among the nations, and behold and be amazed and stunned; for I will work a work in your days which you will not believe, not even if it is declared to you,
6. For lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land to possess dwelling places that are not their own.
7. They are terrible and fearful; their law and their majesty proceed from themselves.
8. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves. And their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from afar. They shall fly like the vulture hurrying to devour.
9. “All of them shall come for violence; their faces are set sternly as the east wind;their faces shall look toward the east.and they gather captives like the sand.
10. And they shall scoff at the kings, and the rulers shall be a scorn to them. They shall laugh at every stronghold, for they shall heap up dust and capture it.
11. Then he sweeps on like wind, and he transgresses and is guilty, crediting his power to his god.”
12. Are You not from everlasting, O LORD my God, my Holy One? We shall not die. O LORD, You have ordained them for judgment; and, my Rock, You have established them for correction.
13. You are of purer eyes than to behold evil, and cannot look upon iniquity. Why do You look upon those who deal treacherously? Will You be silent when the wicked swallows the man that is more righteous than he?
14. For You make man like the fish of the sea, like creeping things with no ruler over them.
15. He takes up all of them with the hook; he catches him with his net and gathers him with his dragnet; therefore he rejoices and exults.
16. Therefore he sacrifices to his net and burns incense to his dragnet; because by them his portion is fat and his food rich.
17. Shall he therefore empty his net, and shall he slay nations without pity?
HDshall I cryH7768
HVpp1csand You will notH3808
HVqi2msI cry outH2199
HNcmsaand You do notH3808
HRHTido You show meH7200
HNcfsahas become ineffective,H6313
HVqv2mpamong the nations,H1471
HCHVhv2mpand be amazedH8539
HNcmsain your daysH3117
HRHNcmpcHSp2mpwhichyou will notH3808
HVhi2mpnot even ifH3588
HCit is declared to you,H5608
HTmHSp1csI raise upH6965
HTdHNcmsawhich shall marchH1980
HTdHVqrmsathrough the breadthH4800
HRHNcmpcof the landH776
HNcmpathat are notH3808
HNcmpcHSp3msalso are swifterH7043
HCHVqp3cpthan the leopards,H5246
HRHNcmpaand are more fierceH2300
HCHVqp3cpthan the eveningH6153
HRHNcmpcAnd their horsemenH6571
HNcmpcHSp3msshall spread themselves,H6335
HCHVqp3cpand their horsemenH6571
HRHAamsaThey shall flyH5774
HVqi3mplike the vultureH5404
HNcmscHSp3msof them shall comeH935
HNcbpcHSp3mpare set sternlyH4041
HNcfscas the east wind;H6921
HNcmsaHSdand they gatherH622
HNcbsalike the sand.H2344
HCHPp3msshall scoff atH7046
HRdHNcmpaand the rulersH7336
HCHVqrmpashallbe a scornH4890
HNcmsafor they shall heap upH6651
HNcmsaand capture it.H3920
HNcmpcHSp1csmy Holy One?H6918
HAamscHSp1csWe shall notH3808
HNpYou have ordained themH7760
HRHNcmsaand, my Rock,H6697
HCHNcmsaYou have established themH3245
You areof purerH2890
HNcbdathan to beholdH7200
HRHTido You lookH5027
HRthose who deal treacherously?H898
HVqrmpaWill You be silentH2790
HVhi2mswhen the wickedH7563
HRHVpcthe man that is more righteousH6662
He takes upH5927
HVhp3msall of themH3605
HNcmscHSp3mswith the hook;H2443
HRHNcfsahe catches himH1641
HVqi3msHSp3mswith his netH2764
HRHNcmscHSp3msand gathers himH622
HCHVqi3msHSp3mswith his dragnet;H4365
HVpi3msto his netH2764
HRHNcmscHSp3msand burns incenseH6999
HCHVpi3msto his dragnet;H4365
HAamsaand his foodH3978
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved