1. Then the LORD said to me, “Though Moses and Samuel stood before Me, My soul could not be toward this people. Cast them out of My sight, and let them go out.
2. And it will be, if they say to you, ‘Where shall we go?’ Then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Those who are for death, to death; and those for the sword, to the sword; and those for the famine, to the famine; and those for the captivity, to the captivity.” ’
3. And I will appoint over them four kinds of destroyers,” says the LORD; “the sword to kill, and the dogs to tear, and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy.
4. And I will make them a horror to all kingdoms of the earth because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, for what he did in Jerusalem.
5. For who shall have pity on you, O Jerusalem? Or who shall weep over you? Or who shall turn aside to ask about your welfare?
6. You have forsaken Me,” says the LORD; “you have gone backward; therefore I will stretch out My hand against you, and destroy you; I am weary with repenting.
7. And I will winnow them with a winnowing fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children; I will destroy My people, since they do not turn from their ways.
8. I have made their widows more numerous than the sand of the seas; I have brought upon them, against the mother of the young men, a destroyer at noonday; I have caused anguish and terror to fall on them suddenly.
9. “She who bore seven languishes; she has breathed out her life; her sun has gone down while it was yet day. She has been ashamed and humiliated; and I will deliver the rest of them to the sword before their enemies,” says the LORD.
10. Woe is me, my mother, that you have borne me, a man of strife and a man of contention to the whole earth! I have not loaned, nor have men loaned to me; yet every one of them curses me.
11. The LORD said, “Truly it shall be well with your remnant. Truly I will cause the enemy to entreat you well in the time of evil and in the time of affliction.
12. Can one break iron, iron or bronze from the north?
13. Your wealth and your treasures I will give for spoil without price, but for all your sins, even in all your borders.
14. And I will make you pass with your enemies into a land which you do not know. For a fire has been kindled in My anger; it shall burn against you.”
15. O LORD, You know; remember me and visit me, and take vengeance for me on those who seek to hurt me. Do not take me away even in the slowness of Your anger; know that for Your sake I have suffered rebuke.
16. Your words were found, and I ate them; and Your Word was to me the joy and gladness of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.
17. I did not sit in the circle of revelers, nor rejoice; I sat alone because of Your hand; for You have filled me with indignation.
18. Why has my pain been without end, and why is my wound incurable, refusing to be healed? Why have you become like a failing brook to Me?
19. Therefore thus says the LORD, “If you return, then I will bring you again; you shall stand before Me. And if you shall speak what is precious and not what is worthless, you shall be as My mouth. Let them turn to you, but you shall not turn to them.
20. And I will make you to this people a fortified wall of bronze; and they shall fight against you, but they shall not overcome you; for I am with you to save you and to deliver you,” says the LORD.
21. “And I will deliver you out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem you out of the hand of the evil ones.”
Then the LORDH3068
HTdHNcmsaCast them outH7971
HNcbpcHSp1csand let them go out.H3318
And it will be,H1961
HDshall we go?'H3318
HVqi1cpThen you shall tellH559
HTrwho are for death,H4194
HCHTrfor the sword,H2719
HRdHNcfsato the sword;H2719
HCHTrfor the famine,H7458
HRdHNcmsato the famine;H7458
HCHTrfor the captivity,H7628
HRdHNcbsato the captivity."’H7628
And I will appointH6485
HAcfsakinds of destroyers,"H4940
HNcmscof the heavensH8064
HNcfscof the earthH776
And I will make themH5414
HNcfpcof the earthH776
HTishall have pityH2550
HCHTishall turn asideH5493
HNp"you have goneH3212
HNcmsatherefore I will stretch outH5186
HRHSp2fsand destroy you;H7843
HCHVhw1csHSp2fsI am wearyH3811
And I will winnow themH2219
HCHVqw1csHSp3mpwith a winnowing fanH4214
HRHNcmsain the gatesH8179
HRHNcmpcof the land;H776
HTdHNcbsaI will bereaveH7921
HVpp1csthemof children; I will destroyH6
HNcmscHSp1cssince they do notH3808
HVqp3cpfrom their ways.H1870
HRHSp1csmade their widowsH490
HVqp3cpthan the sandH2344
HRHNcmscof the seas;H3220
HNcmpaI have broughtH935
HNcfsaof the young men,H970
HRdHNcmpaI have caused anguishH5892
"She who boreH3205
HVKp3fsshe has breathedH5301
HVqp3fsout her life;H5315
HNcbscHSp3fshas gone downH935
HVqp3mswhile it was yetH5750
HDShe has been ashamedH954
HCHVqp3fsand I will deliverH5414
HVqi1csthe rest of themH7611
HCHNcfscHSp3mpto the swordH2719
HCyou have borne me,H3205
HNcbsaand a manH376
HNcmsato the wholeH3605
HTdHNcbsaI have notH3808
HCHTnhave men loanedH5383
HRHSp1csyetevery one of themH3605
HCit shall be wellH2896
HRHAamsawith your remnant.H8281
HToI will cause the enemyH341
HRHSp2mswell in the timeH6256
HAafsaand in the timeH6256
HNcmscHSp2msand your treasuresH214
HCHNcmpcHSp2msI will giveH5414
HNcfpcHSp2mseven in allH3605
And I will make you passH5674
HTowith your enemiesH341
HVqrmpcHSp2msinto a landH776
HRHNcbsawhichyou do notH3808
HNcbsahas been kindledH3344
HVHi3fsin My anger;H639
HRHNcmscHSp1csit shall burnH6919
HVqv2msHSp1csand visit me,H6485
HCHVqv2msHSp1csand take vengeanceH5358
HRHSp1cson those who seek to hurt me.H7291
HTntake me awayH3947
HVqi2msHSp1cseven in the slownessH750
HRHAamscof Your anger;H639
HVqv2msthat for Your sakeH5921
HRHSp2msI have sufferedH5375
HVNp3cpand I ate them;H398
HCHVqw1csHSp3mpand Your WordH1697
HCHRHNcfscof my heart;H3824
HCI am calledH7121
I did notH3808
HVqp1csin the circleH5475
HRHNcbpcof Your hand;H3027
HCYou have filled meH4390
HNcmscHSp1csbeen without end,H5331
HNcmsaand why is my woundH4347
HVpp3fsto be healed?H7495
HVNcWhy have you becomeH1961
HVqi2msthen I will bring you again;H7725
HCHVhi1csHSp2msyou shall standH5975
HCHCyou shall speakH3318
HVhi2mswhat is preciousH3368
HTnwhat is worthless,H2151
HRHVqrmsayou shall beH1961
HVqi2msas My mouth.H6310
HCHPp2msshall not turnH7725
HPp1cswill make youH5414
HNcfsaand they shall fightH3898
HRHSp2msbut they shall notH3808
HCI am with youH854
HRHSp2msto save youH3467
HRHVhcHSp2msand to deliver you,"H5337
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved