1.“ ‘And this is the law of the trespass offering. It is most holy.
2. In the place where they kill the burnt offering, they shall kill the trespass offering. And he shall sprinkle its blood against the side of the altar all around.
3. And he shall offer all its fat; he shall offer the fat tail of it, and the fat that covers the inward parts,
4. And the two kidneys, and the fat on them, on the loins, and the fold above the liver, beside the kidneys, he shall take away.
5. And the priest shall burn them upon the altar for a fire offering to the LORD. It is a trespass offering.
6. Every male among the priests shall eat of it. It shall be eaten in the holy place. It is most holy.
7. As the sin offering, so is the trespass offering. There is one law for them. The priest that makes atonement with it, it is his.
8. And the priest that offers any man’s burnt offering, that priest shall have the skin of the burnt offering which he has offered; it is his.
9. And all the grain offering that is baked in the oven, and all that is dressed in the frying-pan and on the griddle, shall be the priest’s that offers it; it is his.
10. And every grain offering mixed with oil, or dry, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as much as another.
11. And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings which he shall offer to the LORD.
12. If he offers it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mixed with oil, of fine flour, fried.
13. Along with the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
14. And from it he shall offer one cake out of the whole sacrifice for a heave offering to the LORD to the priest that sprinkles the blood of the peace offerings, it is his.
15. And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered. He shall not leave any of it until the morning.
16. But if the sacrifice of his offering is a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offers his sacrifice. And on the next day also the rest of it shall be eaten.
17. But the rest of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burned with fire.
18. And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of the peace offerings is eaten at all the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed to him who offers it. It shall be an abomination, and the one who eats of it shall bear his iniquity.
19. And the flesh that touches any unclean thing shall not be eaten. It shall be burned with fire. And as for the other flesh, all who are clean shall eat of it.
20. But the one who eats of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings that pertain to the LORD, having his uncleanness on him, even that one shall be cut off from his people.
21. And the one who shall touch any unclean thing,of the uncleanness of man, or any unclean animal, or an unclean abominable thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings which pertains to the LORD, even that one shall be cut off from his people.’ ”
22. And the LORD spoke to Moses saying,
23. “Speak to the children of Israel, saying, ‘You shall not eat any fat of ox, or of sheep, or of goat.
24. And the fat of a dead body, and the fat of a thing torn, may be used in any other use. But you shall in no way eat it;
25. For whoever eats the fat of the beast of which men offer an offering made by fire to the LORD, even the soul that eats it shall be cut off from his people.
26. And you shall not eat any blood, of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.
27. Any soul who eats any blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.'”
28. And the LORD spoke to Moses saying,
29. “Speak to the children of Israel, saying, ‘He who offers the sacrifice of his peace offerings to the LORD shall bring his sacrifice to the LORD of the sacrifice of his peace offerings.
30. His own hands shall bring the offerings of the LORD made by fire. He shall bring the fat with the breast, so that the breast may be waved for a wave-offering before the LORD.
31. And the priest shall burn the fat upon the altar. But the breast shall be Aaron’s and his sons’.
32. And you shall give the right shoulder to the priest for a heave offering of the sacrifices of your peace offerings.
33. He among the sons of Aaron who offers the blood of the peace offerings and the fat shall have the right shoulder for his part,
34. For I have taken the wave breast and the heave shoulder from the children of Israel, from the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons by a statute forever from among the children of Israel.’ ”
35. This is the portion of the anointing of Aaron, and of the anointing of his sons, out of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, in the day he presented them to minister to the LORD in the priest’s office,
36. Which the LORD commanded to be given to them of the children of Israel, in the day that He anointed them by a statute forever throughout their generations.
37. This is the law of the burnt offering, of the grain offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifices of the peace offerings,
38. Which the LORD commanded Moses in Mount Sinai, in the day that He commanded the children of Israel to offer their sacrifices to the LORD, in the wilderness of Sinai.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved