1. And again He went into the synagogue, and a man who had a withered hand was there.
2. And they were watching Him to see if He would heal him on the Sabbaths, in order that they might accuse Him.
3. Then He said to the man who had the withered hand, “Stand up here in the center.”
4. And He said to them, “Is it lawful to do good on the Sabbaths, or to do evil? To save life, or to kill?” But they were silent.
5. And after looking around at them with anger, being grieved at the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as sound as the other.
6. Then the Pharisees left and immediately took counsel with the Herodians against Him as to how they might destroy Him.
7. But Jesus withdrew to the sea with His disciples; and a great multitude from Galilee followed Him, and from Judea,
8. And from Jerusalem, and from Idumea and beyond the Jordan; and those around Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they heard what great things He was doing, came to Him.
9. Then He told His disciples to have a small ship wait for Him on account of the multitude, in order that they might not press upon Him.
10. For He had healed so many that they began to crowd around Him, as many as had plagues, in order that they might touch Him;
11. And when the unclean spirits saw Him, they fell down before Him and cried aloud, saying, “You are the Son of God.”
12. But He sharply rebuked them so that they would not make Him known.
13. Then He went up into the mountain and called to Him those whom He desired, and they came to Him.
14. And He ordained twelve, that they might be with Him, and that He might send them to preach,
15. And to have authority to heal diseases and to cast out demons.
16. Then He chose Simon and added to him the name Peter;
18. And He chose Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas. And He chose James, the son of Alpheus; and Thaddeus; and Simon, the Cananean;
19. And Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him. And they went into a house.
20. Then a multitude gathered together again, so that they were not able even to eat bread.
21. And after hearing of it, those who were contrary to Him went to restrain Him; for they said, “He is out of His mind!”
22. Then the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub; and by the power of the prince of the demons He is casting out demons.”
23. And after calling them to Him, He spoke to them in parables, saying, “How can Satan cast out Satan?
24. For if a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom is not able to stand;
25. And if a house is divided against itself, that house is not able to stand.
26. And if Satan has risen up against himself and has been divided, he does not have the power to stand, but has an end.
27. There is no way that anyone who enters a strong man’s house is able to plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man; and then he can plunder his house.
28. Truly I say to you, all sins and every blasphemy that they may blaspheme shall be forgiven to the children of men;
29. But whoever shall commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven, even into eternity, but is subject to eternal judgment.”
30. He spoke these things because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”
31. Then His brothers and His mother came and were standing outside; and they sent to Him, calling Him.
32. And the multitude sat around Him; and they said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside; and they are seeking You.”
33. But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?”
34. And He looked around at those who were sitting in a circle around Him, and said, “Behold My mother and My brothers;
35. For whoever shall do the will of God, that one is My brother, and My sister, and mother.”
CONJthey were watchingG3906
PRTHe would healG2323
N-DPNin order thatG2443
CONJthey might accuseG2723
P-DPM"Is it lawfulG1832
V-PAI-3Sto do goodG15
CONJto do evil?G2554
T-NPMthey were silent.G4623
CONJafter looking aroundG4017
CONJhe stretched it out,G1614
P-GSMas tohow they mightG3704
N-NSNwhen they heardG191
V-PAP-NPMwhat great thingsG3745
K-APNHe was doing,G4160
CONJhave a small shipG4142
P-DSMon account ofG1223
N-ASMin order that they mightG2443
CONJHe had healedG2323
CONJthey began to crowd aroundG1968
P-DSMas many asG3745
N-APFin order thatG2443
CONJthey might touchG680
P-ASMthey fell down beforeG4363
CONJHe went upG305
CONJthey might beG5600
CONJHe might sendG649
CONJHe chose James,G2385
CONJHe added toG2007
CONJHe chose Andrew,G406
V-AAP-NPMof it, those whoG3588
CONJ"He is out of His mind!"G1839
T-NPMhad come downG2597
PREPthe power of theG3588
N-GPNHe is casting outG1544
P-APMto Him, He spokeG3004
N-NSM-Thas risen upG450
CONJhas been divided,G3307
V-API-3She does notG3756
PRT-Nhave the powerG1410
There is noG3756
T-GSMa strong man'sG2478
N-ASFis able to plunderG1283
ADVhe can plunderG1283
PRTthey may blasphemeG987
V-AAS-3Pshall be forgivenG863
PRTshall commit blasphemyG987
ADVandthey are seekingG2212
ADVat those whoG3588
V-PNP-APMin a circle aroundG4012
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved