1. Then Eliashib the high priest rose up with his brethren the priests, and they built the Sheep Gate. They sanctified it and set up its doors, even to the Tower of the Hundred Meah they sanctified it, and to the Tower of Hananeel.
2. And next to him the men of Jericho built. And next to them Zaccur the son of Imri built.
3. Then the sons of Hassenaah built the Fish Gate, laid its beams and set up its doors, its locks, and its bars.
4. And next to them Meremoth the son of Uriah, the son of Hakkoz, repaired. And next to them Meshullam the son of Berechiah, the son of Meshezabel, repaired. And next to them Zadok the son of Baana repaired.
5. And next to them the Tekoites repaired, but their nobles did not put their necks to the work of their Lord.
6. And the Old Gate was repaired by Jehoiada the son of Paseah and Meshullam the son of Besodeiah. They laid its beams and set up its doors and its locks and its bars.
7. And next to them Melatiah of Gibeon repaired, and Jadon of Meron, the men of Gibeon and of Mizpah, to the throne of the governor beyond the River.
8. Next to him Uzziel the son of Harhaiah, of the goldsmiths, repaired. And next to him Hananiah, the son of one of the perfumers, repaired. And they restored Jerusalem even unto the Broad Wall.
9. And next to them Rephaiah the son of Hur, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem, repaired.
10. Next to them Jedaiah the son of Harumaph repaired, even across from his house. And next to him Hattush the son of Hashabniah repaired.
11. Malchijah the son of Harim and Hashub the son of Pahath-Moab, repaired another section, and the Tower of the Furnaces.
12. And next to him Shallum the son of Hallohesh, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem, he and his daughters repaired.
13. Hanun, and the people of Zanoah, repaired the Valley Gate. They built it, and set up its doors, its locks, and its bars, and a thousand cubits on the wall to the Dung Gate.
14. But the Dung Gate was repaired by Malchijah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of Beth-Haccerem. He built it and set up its doors, its locks, and its bars.
15. And the Fountain Gate was repaired by Shallum the son of Col-Hozeh, the ruler of the district of Mizpah. He built it and covered it, and set up its doors, its locks and its bars, and the wall of the Pool of Shelah by the king’s garden, and to the stairs that go down from the City of David.
16. After him Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part of Beth-Zur, repaired the place across from the tombs of David, and to the pool that was made, and to the house of the mighty men.
17. After him the Levites, Rehum the son of Bani, repaired. Next to him Hashabiah, the ruler of the half part of Keilah, repaired in his part.
18. After him their brethren, Bavai the son of Henadad, the ruler of the half part of Keilah, repaired.
19. And next to him, Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, repaired another section across from the ascent to the armory at the corner of the wall.
20. After him Baruch the son of Zabbai earnestly repaired another section from the corner of the wall to the door of the house of Eliashib the high priest.
21. After him Meremoth the son of Uriah the son of Hakkoz repaired another section from the door of the house of Eliashib even to the end of the house of Eliashib.
22. And after him the priests, the men of the plain, repaired.
23. After him Benjamin and Hashub repaired across from their house. After him Azariah the son of Maaseiah the son of Ananiah repaired beside his house.
24. After him Binnui the son of Henadad repaired another section from the house of Azariah to the corner of the wall even to the tower.
25. Palal the son of Uzai repaired across from the corner of the wall and the tower projecting from the king’s upper house by the court of the prison. After him Pedaiah the son of Parosh repaired.
26. And the temple servants who lived in Ophel repaired across from the Water Gate toward the east and the tower that projected out.
27. After them the Tekoites repaired another section, opposite the great tower that projected out, even to the wall of Ophel.
28. The priests repaired from above the Horse Gate, every one across from his house.
29. After them Zadok the son of Immer repaired across from his house. After him Shemaiah the son of Shechaniah, the keeper of the East Gate, repaired.
30. After him Hananiah the son of Shelemiah, and Hanun the sixth son of Zalaph repaired another section. After him Meshullam the son of Berechiah repaired across from his room.
31. After him Malchijah the goldsmith’s son repaired to the place of the temple servants and of the merchants, across from the Miphkad Gate, and to the going up of the corner.
32. And between the going up of the corner to the Sheep Gate, the goldsmiths and the merchants repaired.
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved