2. And they said, “Has the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? Has He not also spoken by us?” And the LORD heard it.
3. (Now the man Moses was very meek, more than all the men on the face of the earth.)
4. And the LORD spoke suddenly to Moses and to Aaron and to Miriam, “You three come out to the tabernacle of the congregation.” And the three came out.
5. And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam.And they both came forward.
7. Not so with My servant Moses. He is faithful in all My house.
9. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them, and He departed.
10. And the cloud moved from the tabernacle. And behold, Miriam became leprous as snow. And Aaron looked on Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.
11. And Aaron said to Moses, “Oh, my lord, I beg you, do not lay upon us the sin in which we have done foolishly, and in which we have sinned.
12. Let her not be like one dead of whom the flesh is half gone when he comes out of his mother’s womb.”
13. And Moses cried to the LORD saying, “Heal her now, O God, I beseech You.”
14. And the LORD said to Moses, “If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? Let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received.”
15. And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days. And the people did not journey until Miriam was brought in.
16. And afterward the people moved from Hazeroth and pitched in the wilderness of Paran.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved