1. The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD as the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He will.
2. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD ponders the hearts.
3. To do righteousness and justice is more pleasing to the LORD than sacrifice.
4. A high look, a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked are sin.
5. The plans of the diligent tend only to plenty, but everyone who is hasty, only to poverty.
6. The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro by those who seek death.
7. The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them because they refuse to do what is just.
8. The way of a guilty man is perverted; but as for the pure, his work is right.
9. It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop than to share a house with a quarrelsome woman.
10. The soul of the wicked desires evil; his neighbor finds no favor in his eyes.
11. When the scorner is punished, the simple is made wise; and when the wise is instructed, he receives knowledge.
12. The righteous wisely considers the house of the wicked, but God overthrows the wicked for their wickedness.
13. Whoever stops his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.
14. A gift in secret pacifies anger, and a present in the bosom quiets strong wrath.
15. It is joy to the righteous to do justice, but ruin to the workers of iniquity.
16. The man who wanders out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
17. He who loves pleasure shall be a poor man; he who loves wine and oil shall not be rich.
18. The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.
19. It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with a quarrelsome and angry woman.
20. Precious treasure and oil are in the home of the wise, but a foolish man devours it.
21. He who follows after righteousness and mercy finds life, righteousness, and honor.
22. A wise one scales the city of the mighty and brings down the stronghold of its hope.
23. Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps his soul from troubles.
24. A proud and haughty scorner is his name who acts with arrogant rage.
25. The desire of the lazy man kills him, for his hands refuse to work.
26. He covets greedily all the day long, but the righteous gives and spares not.
27. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to God; how much more when he brings it with a wicked mind?
28. A false witness shall perish, but the man who listens to truth will speak unchallenged.
29. A wicked man hardens his face, but as for the upright, he establishes his way.
30. There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.
31. The horse is prepared for the day of battle, yet victory is from the LORD.
HNcmscisin the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNcmpaHe turns itH5186
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved