To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. In the LORD I have taken refuge; how then can you say to me, “Flee like a bird to your mountain”?
2. For lo, the wicked bend their bow; they make ready their arrow on the string, so that they may secretly shoot at the upright in heart.
3. If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4. The LORD is in His holy temple; the LORD’S throne is in heaven. His eyes behold; His searching gaze tests the children of men.
5. The LORD tries the righteous, but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
6. Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone; and a scorching wind shall be the portion of their cup,
7. For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; the upright will behold His face.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsaA Psalm of David.H1732
HRHNpI have taken refuge;H2620
HTithencan you sayH559
HVqv2fslike a birdH6833
HNcbsato your mountain"?H2022
HNcfsathey make readyH3559
HNcmsaso that they may secretlyH652
HTican the righteousH6662
HNpis in His holyH6944
HNcmscHSp3msis in heaven.H8064
HVqi3mpHis searching gazeH6079
HAamsabut His soulH5315
HCHAamsaand the one who lovesH157
HAampaHe shall rainH4305
HCHNcfsaand a scorchingH2152
HCHNcbscshall be the portionH4521
HNcfscof their cup,H3563
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved