A Song of degrees; of David.
1. “If it had not been for the LORD Who was on our side,” O may Israel say,
2. “If it had not been for the LORD Who was on our side when men rose up against us,
3. Then they would have swallowed us up alive when their wrath was kindled against us;
4. Then the waters would have overwhelmed us, the stream would have gone over our soul;
5. Then the proud waters would have gone over our soul.”
6. Blessed is the LORD Who has not given us as a prey to their teeth.
7. Our soul has escaped like a bird out of the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped.
8. Our help is in the name of the LORD Who made heaven and earth.
HVNp3fslike a birdH6833
HRHNcbsaout of the snareH6341
HRHNcmscof the fowlers;H3369
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved