To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
2. Day after day they pour forth speech, and night after night they reveal knowledge.
3. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
4. Their line has gone out through all the earth and their words to the ends of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,
5. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man set to run a race,
6. Its going forth is from one end of heaven, and its circuit is to the other end. And there is nothing hidden from its heat.
8. The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandments of the LORD are pure, enlightening the eyes.
9. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether,
10. More to be desired than gold, yea, much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11. Moreover by them Your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
12. Who can understand his errors? Oh, cleanse me from my secret faults;
13. And keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; do not let them rule over me; then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.
14. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved