A Psalm of David, when he fled from his son Absalom. 2 Sam. 15-18
1. O LORD, how my foes have increased! Many are the ones who rise up against me.
2. Many are saying of my soul, “There is no deliverance for him in God.” Selah.
3. But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One Who lifts up my head.
4. I cried to the LORD with my voice, and He answered me out of His holy mountain. Selah.
5. I lay down and sleep. I awake, for the LORD has sustained me.
6. I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.
7. Arise, O LORD! Save me, O my God, for You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone. You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
8. Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah.
HRHNpwhen he fledH1272
HAampaare the ones who rise upH6965
HVqrmpaof my soul,H5315
HRHNcbscHSp1cs"There is noH369
HNpare a shieldH4043
HNcbscHSp1csand the One Who lifts upH7311
HNpwith my voice,H6963
HNcmscHSp1csand He answered meH6030
HCHVqw3msHSp1csout of His holyH6944
HNphas sustained me.H5564
I am notH3808
HVqi1csof ten thousandsH7233
HVhv2msHSp1csO my God,H430
HCYou have struckH5221
HVqrmpcHSp1cson the cheekbone.H3895
HNcbsaYou have brokenH7665
HNcbdcof the wicked.H7563
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved