To the Chief Musician. “Do not destroy.” A Psalm of Asaph. A Song.
1. Unto You, O God, we give thanks; to You we give thanks, for Your name is near, men tell of Your wonderful works.
2. “When I appoint the set time, I will judge uprightly.
3. When the earth and all its people are dissolved, I hold up its pillars. Selah.
4. I said to the arrogant, ‘Do not boast;’ and to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up the horn;
5. Do not lift up your horn on high; nor speak with a stiff neck.’ ”
6. For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7. But God is judge; He puts down one and sets up another,
8. For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup full of foaming wine mixed with spices; and He pours out from it; but the dregs of it, all the wicked of the earth shall drain its dregs and drink them.
9. But I will declare forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10. Also I will cut off all the horns of the wicked, but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsa"Do not destroy."H516
HNcmpawe give thanks;H3034
HRHSp2mswe give thanks,H3034
HVhp1cpfor Your nameH8034
HVpp3cpof Your wonderful works.H6381
HCin the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNpthere is a cupH3563
HCHNcmsamixed with spices;H4538
HNcmsaand He pours outH5064
HTathe dregs of it,H8105
HAampcof the earthH776
HVqi3mpits dregs and drink them.H8354
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved