To the Chief Musician. For stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph. A Song.
1. God is known in Judah; His name is great in Israel.
2. And His tabernacle is in Salem, and His dwelling place in Zion.
3. There He broke the fiery arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
4. You are resplendent with light, more majestic than the mountains of prey.
5. The stouthearted have been plundered; they slept their sleep; and none of the men of war can use his hands.
6. By Your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the horse and the chariot are cast into a deep sleep.
7. You, even You, are to be feared, and who can stand in Your sight when once You are angry?
8. You cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared and was still
9. When God arose to judgment to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
10. Surely the wrath of man shall praise You; the survivors of Your wrath are restrained.
11. Vow, and bring gifts to the LORD your God; let all that are around Him bring presents to Him Who ought to be feared.
12. He shall cut off the spirit in princes; He is awesome to the kings of the earth.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsaFor stringed instruments.H5058
HNcmsahave been plundered;H7997
HNcmscof the menH376
HVqv2mpand bring giftsH7999
HCHVpv2mpto the LORDH3068
HNcmscthat are around HimH5439
HNcmsato Him Who ought to be feared.H4172
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved