To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph.
1. I cried to God with my voice, to God with my voice; and He gave ear to me.
2. In the day of my trouble I sought the LORD; my hand was lifted up, and my tears ceased not in the night; my soul refused to be comforted.
3. I remembered God and was troubled; I moaned, and my spirit fainted. Selah.
4. You keep my eyes awake; I am too troubled and I cannot speak.
5. I have pondered the days of old, the years of ages past.
6. I remember my song in the night; I commune with my own heart, and my spirit made diligent search.
7. Will the LORD cast off forever? And will He be favorable no more?
8. Is His mercy gone forever? Has His promise failed for all generations?
9. Has God forgotten to be gracious? Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies? Selah.
10. And I said, “This is my grief, that the right hand of the Most High could change.”
11. I will remember the works of the LORD; surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
12. I will also meditate on all Your work, and talk of Your doings.
13. Your way, O God, is in holiness; who is so great a God as our God?
14. You are the God Who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the people.
15. You have with Your arm redeemed Your people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
16. The waters saw You, O God, the waters saw You; they were afraid; the depths also were troubled.
17. The clouds poured out water; the skies sent out a sound; Your arrows also flew here and there.
18. The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; the lightnings lit up the world; the earth trembled and shook.
19. Your way is in the sea, and Your path in the great waters, and Your footsteps are not known.
20. You led Your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HNcmpawith my voice,H6963
HNcmpawith my voice;H6963
HNcmscHSp1csand He gave earH238
In the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof my troubleH6869
HNcbscHSp1cswas lifted up,H5064
HVNp3fsand my tears ceasedH6313
HCHTnin the night;H3915
HVpp3fsto be comforted.H5162
HVqh1cswith my own heart,H3824
HNcmscHSp1csand my spiritH7307
HNcbscHSp1csmade diligent search.H2664
HNcmscof Your thunderH7482
HNcmscHSp2mswas in the whirlwind;H1534
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved