To the Chief Musician, on the harp. A Psalm of David.
2. Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings You have ordained strength because of Your adversaries, to silence the enemy and the avenger.
4. What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You care for him?
5. For You have made him a little lower than God and have crowned him with glory and honor.
6. You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:
7. All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8. The birds of heaven, the fish of the sea, and all that pass through the paths of the seas.
9. O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!
To the Chief Musician,H5329
HAamsais Your nameH8034
HTrYou have setH5414
Out of the mouthsH6310
HCHVqrmpaYou have ordainedH3245
HVqrmsaand the avenger.H5358
HNcmpcof Your fingers,H676
HNcmsaand the starsH3556
HTrYou have ordained,H3559
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved