To the Chief Musician. “To die for the Son.” A Psalm of David.
1. I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
2. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
3. When my enemies have turned back, they shall fall and perish before You,
4. For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat upon the throne giving righteous judgment.
5. You have rebuked the nations; You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
6. Endless ruin has overtaken the enemy, You have uprooted the cities, the memory of them has perished.
7. But the LORD shall endure forever; He has prepared His throne for judgment.
8. And He shall judge the world in righteousness; He shall govern the people with justice.
9. The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
11. Sing praises to the LORD, Who dwells in Zion; declare among the nations His deeds.
12. For He Who avenges blood remembers them; He forgets not the cry of the humble.
13. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,
14. So that I may declare all Your praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion; I will rejoice in Your salvation.
15. The nations have sunk down in the grave that they made; their own foot is caught in the net which they hid.
16. The LORD has made Himself known. He has executed judgment; the wicked are snared in the work of their own hands. Selah.
17. The wicked shall be turned into the grave, and all the nations that forget God,
18. For the needy shall not always be forgotten; the expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.
19. Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail. Let the nations be judged in Your sight.
20. Put them in fear, O LORD, let the nations know that they are but men. Selah.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsa"To die for the Son."H4192
HVhi1csYou, O LORD,H3068
HNpwith my wholeH3605
HNcmscHSp1csI will tellH5608
HNcmscYour marvelous works.H6381
I will be gladH8055
HRHSp2msI will sing praiseH2167
HVph1csto Your name,H8034
HNcmscHSp2msO Most High.H5945
When my enemiesH341
HNcmsathey shall fallH3782
HCYou have maintainedH6213
HNcmscHSp1csand my cause;H1779
HVqp2msupon the throneH3678
You have rebukedH1605
HNcmpaYou have destroyedH6
HAamsaYou have blotted outH4229
HTdHVqrmsaYou have uprootedH5428
But the LORDH3068
HRHNcmsaHe has preparedH3559
HRHNcmsaHe shall governH1777
HNpalso will beH1961
HNcmsafor the oppressed,H1790
And those who knowH3045
HNcmscHSp2mswill put their trustH982
HVqp2msthose who seek You.H1875
HVpv2mpto the LORD,H3068
HVhv2mpamong the nationsH5971
HCHe Who avengesH1875
HNcfscof the humble.H6035
Have mercy upon me,H2603
HNcmscHSp1cswhich I sufferfrom those who hate me,H8130
HRHVqrmpcHSp1csYou who lift me upH7311
HVormscHSp1csfrom the gatesH8179
HRI may declareH5608
HNcfpcHSp2msin the gatesH8179
HRHNcmpcof the daughterH1323
HNpI will rejoiceH1523
HVqh1csin Your salvation.H3444
HNcmpahave sunk downH2883
HVqp3cpin the graveH7845
HRHNcfsathat they made;H6213
HVqp3cptheir own footH7272
HVNp3fsin the netH7568
HNphas made HimselfH6213
HVNp3msHe has executed judgment;H4941
HVqrmsain the workH6467
HRHNcmscof their own hands.H3709
HAampashall be turnedH7725
HVqi3mpinto the grave,H7585
HNcfscof the poorH6041
HAampashall not perishH6
HVqj3msLet the nationsH1471
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved