To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. In the LORD I have taken refuge; how then can you say to me, “Flee like a bird to your mountain”?
2. For lo, the wicked bend their bow; they make ready their arrow on the string, so that they may secretly shoot at the upright in heart.
3. If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4. The LORD is in His holy temple; the LORD’S throne is in heaven. His eyes behold; His searching gaze tests the children of men.
5. The LORD tries the righteous, but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
6. Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone; and a scorching wind shall be the portion of their cup,
7. For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; the upright will behold His face.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved