A Psalm of David.
1. The LORD said unto my Lord, “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies as Your footstool.”
2. The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion saying, “Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”
3. Your people will offer themselves in the day of Your power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Yours is the dew of Your youth.
4. The LORD has sworn and will not repent, “You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.”
5. The LORD at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.
6. He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill them with dead bodies; He shall shatter chief men over the broad earth.
7. He shall drink of the brook by the way; therefore He shall lift up the head.
HVqv2msat My right handH3225
HRHNcfscHSp1csuntil I makeH7896
HVqrmpcHSp2msas Your footstool."H1916
HNcmscof Your strengthH5797
HNcmscHSp2msout of ZionH6726
HVqv2msin the midstH7130
HRHNcmscof Your enemies."H341
HNcmscHSp2mswill offer themselvesH5071
HNcfpain the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof Your power,H2428
HNcmscHSp2msin the beautiesH1926
HNcmsafrom the wombH7358
HRHNcmscof the morning:H4891
HRHSp2msis the dewH2919
HNcmscof Your youth.H3208
HVNp3msand will notH3808
HPp2msare a priestH3548
HRYour right handH3225
HNcmpain the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof His wrath.H639
He shall judgeH1777
HVqi3msamong the nations,H1471
HRdHNcmpaHe shall fillH4390
HVqp3msthem with dead bodies;H1472
HNcfpaHe shall shatterH4272
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved