A Psalm of David.
2. The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion saying, “Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”
3. Your people will offer themselves in the day of Your power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Yours is the dew of Your youth.
4. The LORD has sworn and will not repent, “You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.”
6. He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill them with dead bodies; He shall shatter chief men over the broad earth.
7. He shall drink of the brook by the way; therefore He shall lift up the head.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved