To the Chief Musician. On an eight-stringed harp. A Psalm of David.
1. Help, O LORD, for the godly man ceases; for the faithful disappear from among the children of men.
2. They speak falsehood each one with his neighbor; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak.
3. The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaks proud things,
4. Who have said, “With our tongue we shall prevail; our lips are our own; who is lord over us?”
5. “For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, I will now arise,” says the LORD. “I will set him in safety from him who puffs at him.”
7. You shall keep them, O LORD; You shall preserve them from this generation forever.
8. The wicked walk on every side when vileness is exalted among the sons of men.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRan eight-stringed harp.H8067
HCthe godly manH2623
HVqp3cpfrom among the childrenH1121
HNcfscand a doubleH3820
"For the oppressionH7701
HRHNcmscof the poor,H6041
HAampafor the sighingH603
HRHNcfscof the needy,H34
HAampaI will nowH6258
HNp"I will setH7896
HVqi1cshim in safetyH3468
HRHNcmsafrom him who puffsH6315
HNcfpcof the LORDH3068
HVqsmsain a furnaceH5948
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved