A Song of degrees; of David.
1. I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.”
2. Our feet shall stand within your gates, O Jerusalem.
3. Jerusalem is built like a city that is all joined together as one
4. Where the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD,
5. For there were set the thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you prosper.
7. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces.”
8. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, “Peace be within you.”
9. For of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your good.
HNcmpcof the LORD,H3050
HNpunto the testimonyH5715
HRHNpto give thanksH3034
HRHVhcunto the nameH8034
HRHNcmscof the LORD,H3068
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved