A Song of degrees for Solomon.
1. Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the LORD keeps the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
2. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of toil; for He provides for His beloved even as they sleep.
3. Lo, children are the inheritance of the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward.
4. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of one’s youth.
5. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, when they speak with their enemies in the gate.
It is vainH7723
HRHSp2mpto rise upH6965
HVhrmpcto sit upH3427
HVqi3msfor His belovedH3039
HRHAamscHSp3msevenas they sleep.H8142
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved