To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. How long will You forget me, O LORD? Forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
2. How long shall I take counsel in my heart, having sorrow in my heart daily? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
3. Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; enlighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,
4. Lest my enemy say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes rejoice when I am moved.
5. But as for me, I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
6. I will sing to the LORD because He has dealt bountifully with me.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HDwill You forget me,H7911
HDwill You hideH5641
HDshall I takeH7896
HNcfpain my heart,H5315
HNcmsain my heartH3824
HDshall my enemyH341
HVqi1csthe sleep of death,H4194
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved