1. O praise the LORD! O praise the name of the LORD; praise Him, O you servants of the LORD.
2. Those who stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God,
3. O praise the LORD; for the LORD is good; sing praises to His name, for it is pleasant,
4. For the LORD has chosen Jacob for Himself, and Israel for His own treasure,
5. For I know that the LORD is great, and our Lord is above all gods.
6. Whatever the LORD pleases, He does in the heavens and in earth, and in the seas and in all deep places.
7. He causes the vapors to rise from the end of the earth; He makes lightnings for the rain; He brings the wind out of His treasuries.
8. He who struck the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and animal;
9. Who sent signs and wonders into your midst, O Egypt, upon pharaoh and upon all his servants;
10. Who struck great nations and slew mighty kings,
11. Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan,
12. And gave their land as an inheritance, an inheritance to Israel His people.
13. Your name, O LORD, endures forever, and Your memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations,
14. For the LORD will judge His people, and He will have compassion upon His servants.
15. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
16. They have mouths, but they do not speak; they have eyes, but they do not see;
17. They have ears, but they do not hear, nor is there breath in their mouths.
18. Those who make them are like unto them, so also everyone who trusts in them.
19. Bless the LORD, O house of Israel; bless the LORD, O house of Aaron;
20. Bless the LORD, O house of Levi; you who fear the LORD, bless the LORD.
21. Blessed is the LORD out of Zion, Who dwells at Jerusalem. O praise you the LORD!
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved