To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God!” They are corrupt; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good.
2. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
3. They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, no, not even one.
4. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, those who devour My people as men eat bread and do not call upon the LORD?
5. There they are in great fear, for God is with the generation of the righteous.
6. You have put to shame the counsel of the poor; but the LORD is his refuge.
7. Oh, that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the LORD turns away the captivity of His people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsaA Psalm of David.H1732
HVqp3msin his heart,H3820
HRHNcmscHSp3ms"There is noH369
HNcmpaThey are corrupt;H7843
HVhp3cpthey have doneH6213
HNcfsathere is noneH369
HTnwho does good.H2896
HRHVqcif there areH3426
HTiHTmany who understand,H7919
HVqp3cpthose who devourH398
HNcmscHSp1csas men eatH398
HNcbsaand do notH3808
HVqp3cpupon the LORD?H3068
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved