A Psalm of David.
1. LORD, who shall dwell in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell upon Your holy hill?
2. He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart;
3. He does not slander with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor;
4. In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honors those who fear the LORD; he who swears to his own hurt and does not change it;
5. He who has not put out his money at usury, nor has he taken a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.
HVqi3msin Your tabernacle?H168
HVqi3msupon Your holyH6944
He does notH3808
HNcfsato his neighbor,H7453
In whose eyesH5869
HRHNcbdcHSp3msa vile personH3988
HVpi3msthose who fearH3373
HNphe who swearsH7650
HVNp3msto his own hurtH7489
HRHVhcand does notH3808
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved