A Secret Treasure of David.
1. Preserve me, O God, for in You do I take refuge.
2. I have said to the LORD, “You are my LORD; I have no goodness apart from You.”
3. As for the saints in the earth, “They are the excellent ones in whom is all my delight.”
4. Their sorrows shall be multiplied who run after another god. I will not pour out their drink offerings of blood; and I will not take their names upon my lips.
5. The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup; You shall uphold my lot.
6. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; yea, I have a beautiful inheritance.
7. I will bless the LORD Who has given me counsel; my heart also instructs me in the nights.
8. I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9. Therefore My heart is glad, and My glory rejoices; My flesh also shall rest in safety,
11. You will make known to Me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
HNcfpcHSp3mpshall be multipliedH7235
HAamsagod. I will notH1077
HVhi1cstheir drink offeringsH5262
HRHNcmsaand I will notH1077
HCYou will notH3808
HNcbscHSp1csto the grave;H7585
HTnwill You allowH5414
HVqi2msYour Holy OneH2623
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved