2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Christ, saying,
3. “Let us break Their bands asunder and cast away Their cords from us.”
4. He who sits in the heavens laughs; the LORD scoffs at them.
5. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and in His fury He terrifies them.
6. “Yea, I have set My king upon Zion, My holy mountain.”
8. Ask of Me, and I shall give the nations for Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for Your possession.
9. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10. Now therefore be wise, O kings; be admonished, O judges of the earth.
11. Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.
12. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for His wrath can flame up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved