To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble, the name of the God of Jacob set you on high,
2. May He send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion.
3. May He remember all your offerings and accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah.
4. May He grant you according to your own heart and fulfill all your plans.
5. We will shout for joy in your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up banners. May the LORD fulfill all your prayers.
6. Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
7. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
8. They are brought down and fallen, but we have risen and stand upright.
9. Save, O LORD; let the King hear us when we call.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved