To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. The king shall rejoice in Your strength, O LORD; and in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
2. You have given him his heart’s desire and have not withheld the prayer of his lips. Selah.
3. For You do meet him with the blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold on his head.
4. He asked life from You; You give to him length of days forever and ever.
5. His glory is great through Your salvation; honor and majesty You have laid upon him,
6. For You have made him most blessed forever; You made him exceedingly joyful with Your presence;
7. For the king trusts in the LORD and in the mercy of the Most High; he shall not be moved.
8. Your hand shall find all Your enemies; Your right hand shall find those who hate You.
9. You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your anger; the LORD will swallow them up in His wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
10. Their offspring shall You destroy from the earth, and their descendents from among the sons of men;
11. For they intended evil against You; they imagined a wicked thing which they are not able to perform,
12. For You shall make them turn their back; You shall aim Your arrows upon Your strings against their faces.
13. Be exalted, O LORD, in Your strength; so we will sing and praise Your power.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HVqi3msin Your strength,H5797
HNpand in Your salvationH3444
HDshall he rejoice!H1523
You shall make themH7896
HVqi2msHSp3mpas a fieryH784
HRHNcmscin the timeH6256
HRHNcbscof Your anger;H6440
HNpwill swallow them upH1104
HVpi3msHSp3mpin His wrath,H639
HRHNcmscHSp3msand the fireH784
HNcbsashall devour them.H398
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved