A Psalm of David.
1. The earth is the LORD’S, and the fullness of it, the world, and those who dwell in it,
2. For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.
3. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in His holy place?
4. He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to vanity and has not sworn deceitfully.
5. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6. This is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face, O God of Jacob. Selah.
7. Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, O you everlasting doors; that the King of glory may come in.
8. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you everlasting doors; that the King of glory may come in.
10. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved