A Psalm of David, when he fled from his son Absalom. 2 Sam. 15-18
1. O LORD, how my foes have increased! Many are the ones who rise up against me.
2. Many are saying of my soul, “There is no deliverance for him in God.” Selah.
3. But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One Who lifts up my head.
4. I cried to the LORD with my voice, and He answered me out of His holy mountain. Selah.
5. I lay down and sleep. I awake, for the LORD has sustained me.
6. I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.
7. Arise, O LORD! Save me, O my God, for You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone. You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
8. Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved