To the Chief Musician, for stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
1. Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness. You gave me relief when I was in distress; be gracious to me, and hear my prayer.
2. O sons of men, how long will my glory be put to shame? How long will you love delusions and seek after lies? Selah.
3. But know that the LORD has set apart the godly for Himself. The LORD will hear when I call to Him.
4. Tremble, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
5. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
6. There are many who say, “Who will show us any good?” LORD, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us.
7. You have put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and their wine increased.
8. I will both lie down in peace and sleep, for You alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
To the Chief Musician,H5329
HRdHVprmsafor stringed instruments.H5058
HVqv2msHSp1cswhen I call,H7121
HNcmpcof my righteousness.H6664
HNcmscHSp1csYou gave meHl
HVhp2mswhen I wasin distress;H6862
HRdHAamsabe gracious to me,H2603
HRwill my gloryH3519
HNcbscHSp1csbe put to shame?H3639
HTiwill you loveH157
HNphas set apartH6395
HVqi3mswhen I callH7121
There are manyH7227
HTiwill show usH7200
HNcbscof Your countenanceH6440
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved