To the Chief Musician, for flutes. A Psalm of David.
1. Give ear to my words, O LORD; consider my meditation.
2. Hearken to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for to You do I pray.
3. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct my prayer to You, and I will look up,
4. For You are not a God that has pleasure in wickedness; nor shall evil dwell with You.
5. The boasters shall not stand in Your sight. You hate all workers of iniquity.
6. You shall destroy those who speak lies; the LORD abhors the bloody and deceitful man.
7. But I, in the abundance of Your lovingkindness, I will come into Your house; I will bow down in Your fear toward Your holy temple.
8. Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face,
9. For there is no truth in their mouth; their inward part is destruction; their throat is an open grave; they flatter with their tongue.
10. Hold them guilty, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against You.
11. But let all who put their trust in You rejoice; let them always shout for joy because You defend them. And let those who love Your name exult to be extremely joyfulin You,
12. For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
To the Chief Musician,H5329
HVhv2msHShto my words,H561
HNcmscHSp1csYou shall hearH8085
HVqi2msin the morning,H1242
HNpin the morningH1242
HNcmsaI will directH6186
HVqi1csmy prayer to You,Hl
HRHSp2msand I will look up,H6822
HCHPp1csin the abundanceH7230
HRHNcbscof Your lovingkindness,H2617
HNcmscHSp2msI will come intoH935
HNcmscHSp2msI will bow downH7812
HVvi1csin Your fearH3374
HNpin Your righteousnessH6666
HNcmpcHSp1csmake Your wayH1870
HVhv2msbefore my face,H6440
HCthere is noH369
HVNrfsain their mouth;H6310
HNcmscHSp3mppart is destruction;H1942
HNcmscHSp3mpis an openH6605
HVhi3mpHSnwith their tongue.H3956
Hold them guilty,H816
HNcmpalet them fallH5307
HVqi3mpby their own counsels;H4156
HRHNcfpcHSp3mpcast them outH5080
HVhv2msHSp3mpin the multitudeH7230
HRHNcbscof their transgressions,H6588
HCthey have rebelledH4784
But let allH3605
HNcmscwho put their trustH2620
HCHVqi3mplet them alwaysH5769
HRHNcmsashout for joyH7442
HVpi3mpbecause You defendH5526
HRHSp3mpAnd let those who loveH157
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved