To the Chief Musician, for eight-stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
1. O LORD, rebuke me not in Your anger, nor chasten me in the heat of Your fury.
2. Be gracious unto me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
3. My soul also is exceedingly troubled; but You, O LORD—how long?
4. Return, O LORD, return; deliver my soul; save me for Your mercy’s sake,
6. I am weary in my groaning; all the night I make my bed to swim; I drench my couch with my tears.
7. My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my enemies.
8. Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity, for the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
9. The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
10. Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly dismayed; let them turn back and be ashamed suddenly.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved