A song of David, which he sang to the LORD, concerning the words of Cush, the Benjamite.
1. O LORD my God, in You have I taken refuge; save me from all who pursue me and deliver me,
2. Lest he tear my soul like a lion, ripping it in pieces, and there is no one to deliver.
3. O LORD my God, if I have done this—if there is iniquity in my hands,
4. If I have rewarded evil to the one who was at peace with me, or if I have plundered my enemy without cause—
5. Then let the enemy pursue my soul and take it; yea, let him trample down my life upon the earth and lay my honor in the dust. Selah.
6. Arise, O LORD, in Your anger; lift up Yourself against the rage of my enemies, and awake for me at the judgment which You have commanded.
7. And let the congregation of the people surround You; and rule over them from on high.
8. The LORD shall judge the people; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to my integrity within me.
9. O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous, for the righteous God tries the hearts and reins.
10. My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.
11. God is a righteous judge, and a God Who has indignation every day.
12. If he does not turn, He will whet His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.
13. Yea, He has also prepared for Himself weapons of death; He has made His arrows fiery shafts.
14. Behold, he labors with iniquity, and he has conceived mischief, and has brought forth falsehood.
15. He dug a pit and hollowed it out, and has fallen into the ditch which he made.
16. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violence shall come down upon his own crown.
17. I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
HVqp3msto the LORD,H3068
HRHSp2mshave I taken refuge;H2620
HRHNcmscwho pursue meH7291
HVqrmpcHSp1csand deliver me,H5337
Then let the enemyH341
HNcbscHSp1csand take it;H5381
HCHVhj3msyea, let him trample downH7429
HNcmpcHSp1csupon the earthH776
HCHNcbscHSp1csin the dust.H6083
HNpin Your anger;H639
HVNv2msYourself against the rageH5678
HRHNcfpcof my enemies,H6887
HRHSp1csat the judgmentH4941
HNcmsawhich You have commanded.H6680
HNpaccording to my righteousness,H6664
HRHNcmscHSp1csand according to my integrityH8537
HTelet the evilH7451
HAamscof the wickedH7563
HAampacome to an end,H1584
HAamsafor the righteousH6662
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved