To the Chief Musician, on the harp. A Psalm of David.
2. Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings You have ordained strength because of Your adversaries, to silence the enemy and the avenger.
4. What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You care for him?
5. For You have made him a little lower than God and have crowned him with glory and honor.
6. You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:
7. All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8. The birds of heaven, the fish of the sea, and all that pass through the paths of the seas.
9. O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved