1. The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of islands be glad.
2. Clouds and darkness are all around Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
3. A fire goes before Him and burns up His enemies round about.
4. His lightnings light up the world; the earth saw and trembled.
5. The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
6. The heavens declare His righteousness, and all the people see His glory.
7. All those who serve graven images are ashamed who boast themselves in idols; bow down to Him, all you gods.
8. Zion heard and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of Your judgments, O LORD,
9. For You, LORD, are most high above all the earth; You are exalted high above all gods.
11. Light is sown for the righteous and gladness for the upright in heart.
12. Rejoice in the LORD, you righteous ones, and praise His holy name.
HRdHNcmsaat the presenceH6440
HRHRHNcbpcof the LORD,H3068
HNpat the presenceH6440
HRHRHNcbpcof the LordH113
HNcmscof the wholeH3605
HNcmscthose who serveH5647
HVqi3mpwho boast themselvesH1984
You who loveH157
HNcbpcof His saints;H2623
HAampcHSp3msHe delivers themH5337
HVhi3msHSp3mpout of the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the wicked.H7563
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved