1. The LORD reigns; let the people tremble. He sits between the cherubim; let the earth quake.
2. The LORD is great in Zion, and He is high above all the people.
3. Let them praise Your name as great and awesome; holy is He.
4. The strength of the King also loves justice; You established uprightness; You have executed justice and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Exalt the LORD our God and worship at His footstool, for He is holy.
6. Moses and Aaron were among His priests, and Samuel among those who called upon His name; they called upon the LORD, and He answered them.
7. He spoke to them in the pillar of cloud; they kept His testimonies and the statute that He gave them.
8. You answered them, O LORD our God; You are a forgiving God to them, though You took vengeance for their deeds.
9. Praise the LORD our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved