1. And after these things I heard the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Hallelujah! The salvation and the glory and the honor and the power belong to the Lord our God.
3. And they said a second time, “Hallelujah! And her smoke shall ascend upward into the ages of eternity.”
4. And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, Who sits on the throne, saying, “Amen. Hallelujah!”
5. And a voice came forth from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all His servants, and all who fear Him, both small and great.”
6. And I heard a voice like that of a great multitude, and like the sound of many waters, and the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Hallelujah! For the Lord God Almighty has reigned.
8. And it was granted to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, pure and bright; for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints.
10. And I fell at his feet to worship him. Then he said to me, “See that you do not do this! I am a fellow servant of yours, and of your brethren, who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
12. And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written that no one knows except Him.
13. And He was clothed with a garment dipped in blood; and His name is The Word of God.
14. And the armies in heaven were following Him on white horses; and they were clothed in fine linen, white and pure.
15. And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He might smite the nations; and He shall shepherd them with an iron rod; and He treads the winepress of the fury and the wrath of the Almighty God.
16. And on His garment and on His thigh He has a name written: King of kings and Lord of lords.
17. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather yourselves together to the supper of the great God
18. So that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of chief captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all, free and bond, and small and great.”
19. And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war with Him Who sits on the horse, and with His army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who worked miracles in his presence, by which he had deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. Those two were cast alive into the lake of fire, which burns with brimstone;
21. And the rest were killed by the sword of Him Who sits on the horse, even the sword that goes out of His mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved